Welcome to the mycorrhiza experts at INOQ
INOQ GmbH and its parent company Institut für Pflanzenkultur (Institute for Plant Culture) work at the intersection
between research and application in horticulture, agriculture and forestry.
Microbiological work forms the basis for the marketing of biological stimulants such as mycorrhiza.
INOQ uses mycorrhizal products in all areas of horticulture and landscaping,in plant tissue cultures and in vegetable cultivation on the European market.
In the 20 years since it was launched, production has increased tenfold. INOQ has an extensive biobank of mycorrhizal fungi and other microorganisms that cause positive effects in plants. INOQ has the infrastructure for in vitro cultivation, microbiological laboratories with 11 sterile workstations and 5 climatic chambers as well as laboratories for quality assurance (also S1 laboratory for molecular biological work). Various production facilities as well as areas for greenhouse and field tests make it possible to deal with many questions relating to biostimulants with national and international partners. Extensive expansions of the production facilities are planned for 2021.
With passion and experience
We at INOQ develop mycorrhizal products for strong plants and healthier soil – for better plant growth with increased rooting and humus formation. And we have been doing this since the mid-90s, encompassing top quality and expertise.
Years of experience
Dr. Carolin Schneider, Owner and Managing Director of INOQ
Our value proposition for your company
- Strict quality control to ensure the effectiveness of the product, the vitality of spores and phytopathogen-free products
- A high quality product at a good price
- Sound technical and scientific background with access to a large network of scientists to support our product development process:
- Research cooperation with over 60 renowned universities and private companies from all over the world
- More than 45 scientific publications in internationally
recognised journals and at conferences
- Research and innovation experience with more than 40 European and international projects (EU H2020, Eurostars and others)
Mycorrhizal inoculum & Consultation
Provision of mycorrhizal inoculum and technical advice in the development of special mixtures for
- Seed coating
- Fertiliser manufacturers
- Substrate manufacturers
- Biostimulant producers
- Special treatments for soil and plants
Development & Services
Development of tailor-made mycorrhizal formulations (own brand).Services for further processing:
- Product processing
- Mixing of substrates
- Packaging of the product
Formulation & Tests
Laboratory, greenhouse and field tests of mycorrhizal mixtures and formulations. The analyses include:
- Product compatibility
- Dosage recommendations
- Colonisation rate
- Reaction and effect of the plants
- Stress tolerance
How can we support your project?
Well-positioned. Our modern infrastructure enables us to advance your projects.
We work with you to develop mycorrhizal formulations that are perfectly tailored to your plants.
Take a look at what is suitable for your area and get in touch with us – we thrive on mastering new challenges.