PhD scholarship in arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi (AMF) ecology (ARISTO)
University of Thessaly and INOQ GmbH, are offering a PhD scholarship in soil microbial ecology and plant-microbe interactions with expected commencement May 2021 or as soon as possible thereafter. The PhD will be awarded by the University of Thessaly, Greece.
Project title: ESR4: Assessing the toxicity of pesticides on natural soil and plant assemblages of AMF
The position is available for a period of 36 months on these terms. Your key tasks as a PhD student in ARISTO are:
- Participate in the research environment at the host institutions and the network activities of ARISTO
- Manage and carry through your research project
- Take PhD courses
- Write scientific articles and your PhD thesis
- Participate in congresses
- Teach and disseminate your research
You can download a detailed description here. ARISTO Tender
The deadline for applications is 31.1.2021.
Applications received later than this date will not be considered.
For specific information about the PhD scholarship, please contact the principal supervisors Prof. Kalliope Papadopoulou, email@example.com, +30-2410565244 and Dr Carolin Schneider, firstname.lastname@example.org , +49 58 42-98 16 72